sábado, 15 de janeiro de 2011

Enfia isto na cabeça!!

"I had a thought tonight. I was thinking about love and how foolish it is to allow most of your happiness to depend on its presence or lack. I’m sure it’s wonderful. I understand the ache for it, I do. But how can you let your personal happiness depend so much on someone else’s actions? This is your journey and no one else’s and if they happen to converge for a bit, well then that’s beautiful. But what if they depart? If you spend your days waiting for the person, the love, to make you happy, are you prepared to give up that happiness if it doesn’t work out?
I believe in love. I hope for love. But tonight I had a thought that I want to be happy whether I’m alone or there’s someone next to me. I want my personal happiness to run so deep that nothing can disturb it. I want my happiness to be an undeniable part of me. Love comes and goes but I’m not willing to have my happiness be so fleeting; the world is just too beautiful and life too short to waste any of it being made miserable by circumstance."

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário